FeralHeart Biographies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FeralHeart Biographies

The biographies of my FeralHeart characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alan Bloodhound

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alan Bloodhound Empty Alan Bloodhound Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:13 pm

Rex.

Rex.
Admin

Alan Bloodhound

Alan Bloodhound Screen11
"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity."

Here is a little tale I'll tell you about Alan Bloodhound here. We're telling this in third person, of course. Maybe on my other characters I will go in first person. Be aware that I am not using my high vocabulary so my audience will understand what is happening. Enjoy.

Alan Bloodhound, mostly considered 'Mr. Bloodhound' or 'Alan' was born in an isolated building near the hometown of Laney Avenue. They were located next to a fight dog arena. Alan, as a curious character, would sneak off from his sire and dame to check out the exhibit, only to find two dogs shredding each-other until plasma oozed from their muscles. Traumatized and horrified, Alan swore that he would never intentionally harm another. Unfortunately, that oath was broken. A few years later after he grown up from being an adolescent, to being sophisticated. His sire named Ravius III Bloodhound passed away when Alan decided to take off on a trip. His dame, Exile, was horrified and ran away without a word. Alan soon came back to his enclosure from that delayed walk, only to find the rotting corpse of his father on the chestnut sofa. "Dad..?" Alan yipped, only to find silence substituting his father's last words. "FUCK!" The pure-bred Rottweiler cried out in horror.
Soon after, Alan was taken in by a couple of fight-dogs who spotted his horrendously scarred muscular statue standing over his deceased sire's body. They figured he was the cause of the death. They brought him into the arena and forced him to fight the helpless. The fear in his opponent's eyes brought him insane, and he wanted more of that fear. The look his opponents gave him.. he wanted more and more of that. The satanic dog escaped the arena, never to be found again

Skills :

Hearing : 2/10
Fighting : 10/10
Strength : 9.8/10
Swimming : 5/10
Trust : 3/10
Healing : 7/10
Eyesight : 7/10
Socialization : 5/10
Speed : 9/10
Energy : 10/10
Hunting : 8.5/10

Last edited by Rex. on Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

https://feralheartbiography.rpg-board.net

2Alan Bloodhound Empty Re: Alan Bloodhound Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:14 pm

Rex.

Rex.
Admin

I was VERY VERY lazy on this post. I'm sorry that it's not my best work, but I tried my hardest. I wrote along and thought with my blank mind what to write. As stated, it's not my highest vocabulary as some of my audience knows. I only did it so my viewers would understand what I was saying (since not everyone on this earth knows all of the words in the dictionary). I hope that makes sense. Thank you. I will do better on my other characters in the future.

https://feralheartbiography.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum